Astrakhan Oblast, Russia offline map brought to you by PGCGLOBE.
Discover new places, cities, countries and states, browse full featured offline Astrakhan Oblast, Russia map on your device. This app works without data roaming, Wi-Fi connection or any hidden costs!
* WORKS EVERYWHERE. Useful at home and perfect for travel.
* HIGHLY DETAILED. Millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover in Astrakhan Oblast, Russia: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide www.openstreetmap.org.
* NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED. Maps are stored on your phone or tablet. No internet connection needed while using this app! Forget about roaming charges when travelling.
* FAST RENDERING. Compact, vector maps with super-fast rendering.
- Completely offline Astrakhan Oblast, Russia map.
- Bookmarks of places.
- Offline POI search (find bars, restaurants, hotels, gas stations, banks etc.).
- GPS location detection.
- 'Auto-follow' mode ( map automatically orients itself).
- Tablet & retina screen ready (high resolution).
- Searchable maps - find any town, street, sight, shop and other places easily.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Astrakhan Oblast, Russia Map - Offline Map, POI, GPS, Directions is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
Astrakhan Oblast, Russia Map - Offline Map, POI, GPS, Directions (version 1.0) has a file size of 164.63 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.